Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect President

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation The Perfect President

OK.....For the last two weeks we have been arguing on the question of "Why don't the presidents fight the war?" and is has gotten really heated and is still getting lots of feed back from people.
    Here is a new topic that will bring up alot of good argument from everyone. Ok here goes baseds on most of our lives most of us are nly old enough to know of Bush and Clinton. I am 17 and most of the people on here are younger than me even though there are alot that are definatly older than I am, but thats not the point the point is...What qualifacatis make the perfect president? Based on what many of us have lived through thus far what would make a truly great President? When the next set of elections come around what will we be looking for in our president?
    I am only 17 and am growing up in a country that is totally goofy and I really dont want this country to get worse because one day I dont want my children(when I have kids that is) I dont want them to have to live in fear of "What if some one hi-jacks our plane"
    I want my kids to grow up in an enviroment where we are not at war. I am proud of our armed forces and everyone who is over seas fighting for us but I really don't want my son or daughter to go over seas because there is that constant fear that something might happe and they might not come back and I do not want that to happen.
    But I want to know what you guys think of president Bush and what you want our country to be like and certainly what you want the next president of the United States to be like......
    What should the guidlines to be for our next president to change our country so we don't get mad anymore.

Mod Edit: My edit button is working...

Ok my edit button isnt working so I am reposting on here until my button starts to work. I dont think it is AO I think it is my computer.
    NE WAYS
    I think our next president should be required to know more about foriegn policies than what Bush did because he knew fewer world leaders than most of the other runners up for president and our forieng policy is something that we need to know. You have to know foriegn leaders because someone could be a cold blooded leader and he would not know that.
    Last edited by yanna; Aug 18, 2005 at 08:07 PM. Reason: changed text
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect President

ok first there is nothing wrong with this president though!! he's just trying to kill all the terrorists and finish this nightmare once it for all!!, if we want to live peacefully we have to get rid of terrorism first.

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

A perfect president is someone who thinks the same way you do, belives the same things, and likes the same countries you do while disliking the ones you think are bad. Basiclly he belives the same as you do. That would be your perfect president.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

The President is elected by the people he/she (someday) is going to be the embodyment of popular comprimise. We are all different and none of us are perfect, so why would we want someone who is to represent us?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Thanks

Do you think that bush is the perfect president.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

ahh 50 out 50 i cant tell

Thanks

50 out of 50? well and I dont think that just going around randomly killing people is really the answer to our terrorism problem because it is only going to make them try harder.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Every president has been as perfect as an elected official can be. No one will agree with every decision or view that any elected official does or has. But that is the point, democracy is about popular compromise.

And I will tell you this. The President has infromation that you don't. And the Armed Forces DO NOT kill randomly.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast