Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect President

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect President

A perfect president is someone that cares about its own people first and then to the rest of the people around the world.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok sorry but it was just the comment about going and killing terrorist...sounded kinda of wrong to me. First of all you try to take in as many as possible and interigate them for all they are worth because believe me 90% of them have information on where major instalations are and everything else and could possibly lead us to major military leaders like Osama if the man is already dead by now.
    But lets face it,this war is costing us a ton of money and gas seems to rise because of it. War may not be the reason that gas is so high but look at this....Gas went on the rise as soon as the whole war started. What is bushes fix for our rising gas problem? We need some sort of solution.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

(see your other thread for gas info)

If it's all about money for you then what programs do you feel the "perfect President" would spend our taxes on?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

The perfect leader will have to be able to stand up against congress and big business to do what is correct.

The perfect leader will tell the public what they should know.

The perfect leader must also be able to hide secrets from the public that the public shouldn't know.

The perfect leader must also be able to keep secret what other nations also need not know.

The perfect leader must have morals, character, and goals.

The perfect leader must look good, for he/she will be in the news all over the globe.

The perfect leader must also be able to take criticizm, and listen to the opinions of experts in given fields before making any decisions.

The perfect leader must have served in the armed forces for at least three years.

The perfect leader should have the knowledge to use the media as an advantage, and should also be able to manipulate popular opinion.

The perfect leader should be married and have at least one child.

The perfect leader should have attended college for at least six years. Political theory and philosophy courses don't hurt either.

The perfect leader should have also taken several courses in global and American history, as well as economics.

The perfect leader should interact with his world. If the prime minister's wife in Canada/Japan/UK/anywhere gets sick, he should call up the PM and express his sympathies.

And last but not least, the perfect leader should be able to speak at least two other languages.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

A perfect president is impossible in my opinion, the only "perfect" president there EVER was in America was the first one, George Washington. There's been several great presidents, but I consider him the only "perfect" president there ever will be. I think the day we get another "perfect" president, is the day America stops democracy, and begins communism.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    A perfect president is impossible in my opinion, the only "perfect" president there EVER was in America was the first one, George Washington. There's been several great presidents, but I consider him the only "perfect" president there ever will be. I think the day we get another "perfect" president, is the day America stops democracy, and begins communism.
    There is an idea I can support

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I meet most of the qualifacations for becoming the president I speak 4 foreing languages and I meet several of the other qualifacations for being the president. If I run for president in a few years will you guys vote for me? lol. I think that you guys should vote for me and the ones that vote for me I will make my staff at the white house and the national anthem will be in Japanese. But it just seems that everyone makes it out that Bush is much worse than most of the past presidents.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

how aboutlive without a president? and withotu all this nationalism and identities and trying to separate ourselves from other people despite the fact that we are all human and we are all jackasses.... i'd vote to have no president at all. kind of like do whatever you want sort of thing. of course at first people would be looting liek crazy and killing people, but after 20 years i'm sure it would calm down a bit. peopel would get tired of looting and killing. there would be one person who would rise ot be a leader but i say kill him so that no one is leader. i think people should have complete freedom. who said we need one man to govern over us? god?! i think not.... this whoel idea of havign order in society has been completly miscalculated and misunderstood. i think we shoudl try a policy of letting people live as they are meant to be--utterly without a leader or any guidance, just live in forests and hunt squirells. without any governemnt and organization there wouldn;t be large scale conflicts and nuclear warfare.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast