Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect President

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect President

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    how aboutlive without a president? and withotu all this nationalism and identities and trying to separate ourselves from other people despite the fact that we are all human and we are all jackasses.... i'd vote to have no president at all. kind of like do whatever you want sort of thing. of course at first people would be looting liek crazy and killing people, but after 20 years i'm sure it would calm down a bit. peopel would get tired of looting and killing. there would be one person who would rise ot be a leader but i say kill him so that no one is leader. i think people should have complete freedom. who said we need one man to govern over us? god?! i think not.... this whoel idea of havign order in society has been completly miscalculated and misunderstood. i think we shoudl try a policy of letting people live as they are meant to be--utterly without a leader or any guidance, just live in forests and hunt squirells. without any governemnt and organization there wouldn;t be large scale conflicts and nuclear warfare.
    first all the countries around the world need a president otherwise this world would be a mess im sorry but it isnt a good idea......we r ok like this we dont have complete freedom but we can live hapily at least.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    first all the countries around the world need a president otherwise this world would be a mess im sorry but it isnt a good idea......we r ok like this we dont have complete freedom but we can live hapily at least.
    yeah sure you might live happily and I, but not all countries have democracy and capitalism.... there are only several wealthy nations and most are third world countries. and the world is already a mess because of presidents. when something doesn't work people should try something else. in this case NOT have peopel tell us what to do. and when it comes to countries, one man shoudl not speak as though he is speaking for every person of the country. let's face it, not every president does a good job. not all of them are bad just the majority...

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Perfect President

yeah sure you might live happily and I, but not all countries have democracy and capitalism.... there are only several wealthy nations and most are third world countries. and the world is already a mess because of presidents. when something doesn't work people should try something else. in this case NOT have peopel tell us what to do. and when it comes to countries, one man shoudl not speak as though he is speaking for every person of the country. let's face it, not every president does a good job. not all of them are bad just the majority...
    good point but im sure that without a president is even worst....i come from a third world country,i lived there for 13 years and i lived happily there all those years!!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    good point but im sure that without a president is even worst....i come from a third world country,i lived there for 13 years and i lived happily there all those years!!
    Us as well.... as i said it would be bad for some years, but things woudl settle down once people are all killed out. it's like if you ban weed people will smoke it. but if yo utell them it's legal than people would buy out a whole year worth of supply and smoke it in three days and than stop because they oversmoked, dead and just tired and move on to something else which is illigal. it has always been that way. and always will be. we are due for a change i think democracy had it moment to shine.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

How many people in theses third world countries are happy with their lives? There are alot of people from some of those countries who run away and come here and if we chaneeg then they have no where to go and we will be the ones running away.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Thanks

Us as well.... as i said it would be bad for some years, but things woudl settle down once people are all killed out. it's like if you ban weed people will smoke it. but if yo utell them it's legal than people would buy out a whole year worth of supply and smoke it in three days and than stop because they oversmoked, dead and just tired and move on to something else which is illigal. it has always been that way. and always will be. we are due for a change i think democracy had it moment to shine.
    it only happens in big,rich and powerful countries like USA....that's why the enemy countries want to take down USA cuz they think this is a bad country specially the talibans. this group of ppl got some warriors called "The mujahadine" these ppl were the ones who attacked the twin towers on 9/11 they had been told that by attacking this country and diying doing so they are heroes!

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Are we that much of a threat to these other countries i know it kind of sounds like a rediculous question to ask but are we a really big threat to any one? I mean are we that bad a country that we threaten Iraq or do we even make people seem to have to worry about us?
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no such thing as a perfect president. Someone somewhere is going to have a huge problem with whatever said person believes. Not everyone can be happy with whomever the president is. I think there have been better presidents than Bush Jr. Much better, but he really hasnt been that bad, at least he picks a side unlike how Kerry wouldve been. Both were idiots but sadly no one else was there that was any better. Honestly I think the last president that was any good was Reagan and that was 15 years ago plus now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast