Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect World

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfect World

What is your perfect world?

What do you think of when you hear the words "Perfect world" ?

I'm just a little curious monkey is all....

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Perfect World

when someone says 'perfect world' the first thing that comes to mind is the song perfect world by simple plan o_O

ok i know what you mean ^_^ my view of a perfect world is definitely one without war, discrimination and violence. peace would have to be a major factor of my perfect world, and so on and so forth

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

What is your perfect world?

Any place other than earth!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe there is such a thing for anyone, what we believe may be a perfect world would still be flawed or so boring that we would reject it (hince the concept in the Matrix).

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Good question, JustLoseIt.

I believe that no matter what type of world one lives in, that one will always try to find imperfections or flaws in it, unless if they dwell in heaven, where all is flawless because it is where the infallible one dwell. Then again, The Divine God exists at all places, even in a minute substratum of matter; The Divine God is omnipotent, afterall. Also, if that one has attained self-realization and realized that a perfect world is within him/her, then he/she will find all things to be flawless.

As for what is a perfect world, it is the place, where all living and nonliving entities live in peace and harmony at all times. Where is it located? In one's inner self, where The Divine God dwells, for it is the Inner universal Temple or whatever you want to call it.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

if a perfect world existed i probly reject it. to me there is only one world and its this one. to think of anything else is kinda pointless, u might as well try to make the most of thing that u have. and be greatful everyday that u have them.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I think of a world where people are not afraid of something that is different. Were people no matter what race are actually treaded equal. Where money and greed does not take control over people. And where we all learn martial arts and no politics

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

My perfect world - In which everyone lives without sins, a place where everything goes by nature, which makes it peaceful.
    And it's easier to get soft in the times of peace ^___^

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast