Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Perfect World

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Perfect World

I think the world is perfect the way it is.

People may be dying. People may be suffering or more suffering or more destruction or more suffering...

... but... there's peace in it all...

You might find authorities to be real b*tches, but they're the ones trying to offer at least a little glimmer of peace who live in what people see as hell. ....... these people are too trapped in hell to even know they exist...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai

You might find authorities to be real b*tches, but they're the ones trying to offer at least a little glimmer of peace who live in what people see as hell. ....... these people are too trapped in hell to even know they exist...
    true but we should chage one thing and that should be the fuel supply don't u think,and yes the authorities do sux even if its there job
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai

People may be dying. People may be suffering or more suffering or more destruction or more suffering...

... but... there's peace in it all...

lets see you go hungry then say that

at one time in my life i was so poor i had to steal to eat and yes i was under the age of 10 so i consider it ok

Code Name Wind

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Perfect world = Fantasy
    Never happen because:
    --everybody need to be equal
    -- have equal
    -- do equal
    -- feel equal

That is most definitely a boring world.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

the place in my mind that would take way to long to descibe....... i can't hang up posters there so that kinda sucks........

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    What is your perfect world?
    A world where the sun and moon shine bright, where nobody fights, except kung-fu fighting because I love kung-fu , where everything is as colorful as a cartoon, the day sky is pink, the night sky is purple, no polution, there are pink, red, and violet flowers everywhere, everybody is fashionable, and where rainbows are always here and there. Pretty unrealistic huh Kind of a cartoon come to life idea

What do you think of when you hear the words "Perfect world" ?
    A crumbling society since no matter how much people try to contribute to make the world a better place, they either fail or there is a negative side to their idea. I apologize if my response seems very negative. I don't have high hopes for he current world

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Feb 13, 2006 at 06:09 AM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Never happen because:
    --everybody need to be equal
    -- have equal
    -- do equal
    -- feel equal
    That is most definitely a boring world.
    Let's see now. What if all of the criteria that you mentioned were to come to existence?!? Then, do you agree that there will be a perfect world? If yes, then don't say "never" because after a living entity attains salvation/Moksha/Nirvana, all of the things that you mentioned will become true. The world that we live in perfect, as it is, but to realize that it is perfect, one should first attain self-realization.

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

the perfect world would be one where you aren't afried to go out side at night, where you can go to town and not have to watch out.
    Or just where you can watch all the anime you want with a spaical someone and no school or work.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast