Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Period.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i am just upset that my old work got erased.... you know it took me a while ot get those wallpapers
    i was getting to that respectable level of design.... ::curses::
    well time to move on....
    why are we talking about this????

Newbie Phantom14 may be famous one day Phantom14 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    I agree there is no use in whining over the loose of stuff We all contributed to the site we all lost something but we aren't complaning. Atleast AO is back.

"Something", well, this is nothing but a coment, but, I lost everything. Its gonna be hell, to get whatever I lost, becuse, my com crashed and all my saved work is gone.
    It is nothing compared to useres like you Fallen Angel, Infinty, or WhiteShadow. I know they lost there stuff and are going to have re-post. It is hell right now.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea shadow, i appreciate what your saying, and im all for moving on, but your probably going to continue to hear people lament about the old AO for a while more. I mean, besides the loss of designs and mail and everything - or the tragedies such as phantom described - AO had soooo many members that everytime someone comes back they may not want to sit there and trudge through 300+ posts of info just to find out what happened. its a lot easier to just go "what happened! everythings gone, my stuff!"

i guess all im saying is patience , till everyone gets it out of their system.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Read and you will suceed"

This quote should inspire many bujt the only problem is people are much to lazy to read one simple quote and acknowledge the ture meaning of it. Anyway, I didnt mean for this thread to turn into a whine thread so please dont make it one.

Thankyou

btw - Fallenone, I noticed your from GA... So am I!! Pimp place to live bro.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    "Read and you will suceed"

This quote should inspire many bujt the only problem is people are much to lazy to read one simple quote and acknowledge the ture meaning of it. Anyway, I didnt mean for this thread to turn into a whine thread so please dont make it one.

Thankyou

btw - Fallenone, I noticed your from GA... So am I!! Pimp place to live bro.

sweet, i was wondering if there were any of us out there! with everyone being from the netherlands and such i was beginning to feel alone! hehe, anyway nice to have a friend around

The end is important in all things.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom14
    "Something", well, this is nothing but a coment, but, I lost everything. Its gonna be hell, to get whatever I lost, becuse, my com crashed and all my saved work is gone.
    It is nothing compared to useres like you Fallen Angel, Infinty, or WhiteShadow. I know they lost there stuff and are going to have re-post. It is hell right now.
    I lost all my wallpapers too. Not to mention journal entries that I needed links because of my computer. Give Spider some time to get the site going again then we can worry about posting stuff back up. and like I have said before. a fresh start is better then not getting the site back at all

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should not look back on the past for that it where we will stay.
    instead of complaining about wot we all lost we should be thinking about wot we do now to contribute to the new ao.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    nice spoken liz

i agree fully.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast