Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Period.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well for the reason, you guys ever notice a post
    of me saying *HURRY UP MAN!*
    or um *a year later* comon man i dont got all year.
    They way im saying is encourageing spider to do his best.
    So he doesnt have to endure his work for nothing.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    All of the members of the site that has left their art should've had backups on their own computer and not complain because they left their art into the hands of another individual. These members can complain all they want to but it will not solve anything and AO won't be to blame for any individual's loss of art because they only kept it there and no where else(i.e. just throwing away the other copy or original). The only one to blame will be yourself for losing your old art and/or wallpapers.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    I like to look at it like this How good way the Old AO now how long did it take to get there Now how fast its geting back to that glory and then think how will it surpass it it is now what it onces was that counts its what it will become
    Eek, Im getting sleepy and you just confused me twin... sorry i have failed you

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea that confused me too

Im from cobb county, its just outside of Atl.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    hahaha... your close. Im from cumming... its right by Gainsville.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, this play is great because I have yet to see attitude in the posts

and there isn't much of those ppl with the idea of "seniority" and talking down to noobs

we all and have lives outside of here, and we should perhaps give this site some time *goes out and take a walk*

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    After war( or in this case deletion) the people can return home and restart their life. Crops resewin, homes rebuilt. and can look back at their history and try to improve their present. We just gotta restart topics, and recount posts. The people who've been here longest took the hardest blow and lost the most.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    yeah, this play is great because I have yet to see attitude in the posts

and there isn't much of those ppl with the idea of "seniority" and talking down to noobs

we all and have lives outside of here, and we should perhaps give this site some time *goes out and take a walk*
    Just for that Im going to call you a whore... WHORE!

[Just playing]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast