Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -Perpetual Peace-

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Peace between nations? The way I say it...We're all one nation. No matter how many oceans or skin differences we have. We're the same. No matter what religion or no religion.....Our blood is red, is it not? And since we're all the same....We have to be different and do something different.

Peace also comes with a lil bit of chaos. Just like love. Nothing can stand firm by itself. There is always something in it or around it to make it stand. And well....There ya go.
    That's an awesome way to think. I feel the same Kasai. I do think peace is achieveable, by all means. I mean, if humans understood themsleves better, and power wasn't fueled by greed, I mean, it's absoulutly possible. Although, in our world, no one would even want peace in the first place, because they would fear losing thier power. I want peace, I feel there's no need for war. Ehhh stupid people conquer, and the smart are pushed below the system.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as we humans act as individuals, and pretty much having an "opinion", peace will NEVER occur. The differences between the different races and religions of the human race are way too important to change. These opinions form the basis of argumentation, and argumentation leads to eventual violence which in tail ends up in war and in death. Now I'm not saying it always ends up like that, but that's just how it is. If people don't like it, they should kill themselves, because NOBODY on earth has never had an argument over a particular subject. Even if some nations decided right now to form a "peace coalition" to bring peace to the world, there will always be somebody there to try and take it down. There is no way to attain total peace as long as the human race exists. It is in the nature of humans to be aggressive, heck, why do babies cry? To gain attention because they need something (it's their weapon [yea I know stupid example :P]). The only way to attain peace, is for everyone to destroy eachother, and then there will be no more humans, no more "opinions". However that peace, nobody will witness, because we'll all be gone.
    Last edited by ex-paranoia; Jan 09, 2005 at 01:19 AM.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    World peace? Sure it's possible, but only if every person interested only in their own power and glory was dead. Since I don't see that happening anytime soon I'm not holding my breath.

Just remember; power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutly.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    world governmental peace is a possiblity, but true peace among ALL human beings is quite unlikely. You'd have to have a race of humans free from:

racial
    sexual
    senioral
    religious
    financial
    intellicual
    and any other streotypical predjidice. that, plus pracitically end the media which ain't gonna happen as long as people ARE around.

Governmental peace.
    Human peace. :Thumbd:

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have faith. I think there could be some day....but NONE of us will live to see it unfortunately. It'll be something that slowly happens and will take a long long course of time. But i do think it's possible....

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I believe that peace can be obtained through means of a unnatural process.

HOPEFULLY, one day, there will be technology available to push the technological and "real" world into a more harmonius conjoined union. This union of a technological world becoming a new reality for us all will make all the same-and in one likeness. This de-independentization will perpetuate a stable society free of hate. What could you want in a "virtual world" as some might call it.

Imagine that you are a character in a imagine-world, where there is no need for money, endless land, and no differences between you and the person sitting next to you. There would be no need for violence. All humanity needs to do is develop this world and make it possible to upload our brains into it.

I have way more material and hypothesis' on this subject covering all aspects of why it would work. This just here-of course you could find flaws with it, but if you read my whole report, you would be a true believer. I got an 30/25 on the paper I wrote in my sociology class. Yes, five more than the total.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ha, when hell freezes over. I know myself and many other people who would say that would never work. People like me would be to scared of being reigned by a superior figure, the government would never go for it, This won't stop peoples obession with discriminating each other, there will always be hard feelings somewhere as long as history exists. What you seem to suggest is that we erase the memory of all, that wouldn't help, history was recorded so that such things don't repeat themselves.

It won't work. not when there's people who disagree can disagree.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say, based on my opinion...i think that world peace would never be established...i mean...its in mans nature to be jealous and soon to rebel against others....and in a world where people disagree with different religions..im pretty sure that world peace wouldnt be established by then...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast