Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Petitioning

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Petitioning

For those of you who have treaded to the journal section lately, you know that Zui is thinking about hanging it up. Whether you like him or not, he has done his job here in keeping things in check along with the others in the staff. If he does leave things might not change and stay the same, but it will definitely not get better. Especially for the folks in the gallery, one less staff = slower time for your work to get up. Well I am not sure if he does mod the gallery or not, but being a forum guy myself I certainly don't need those member like asdfman1173 (banned) who just there to create trouble.

So hey let's show him that we care. If you would not like to see the old guy hang it up then tell him, or if you hate him you can tell him that too I guess...

Well since this thread might very well be closed here's the link to his journal

http://www.animeonline.net/journal.p...owentry&e=2070 <------

Here's another of the same link, I know some of the staff member has a fetish for removing links:
    Last edited by Sinistra; Jun 18, 2005 at 07:36 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Petitioning

Wasn't he also someone who sorely disliked online petitions because they never make a difference?
    If he wants to quit so be it, he will be missed though...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

If you're going to do a petition, do it correctly by starting it at petitiononline.com. That's the place you go if you really want to make a comedic difference in the world.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It'll be a shame to see him go, but I'm sure he won't be the first mod to have hung it up. Others have come and gone I'm sure, let's not make it any harder on him, he's a big boy, It's his descion. And I seriously doubt that the board is just gonna suddenly die because we're short one mod, trunks was just reinstated, it would still even out in the end.

I hope that if you seriously intend to leave Zui, and aren't just playing with our heads, that'll you'll give us all a nice farewell...

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

C'mon Zui, Y??? we love it when you are bickering a new memebers to sit still and all that sutff, you r like the backbone of this site in a way, u r always searching through forums, making sure everybody is following the rules. Things'll go haywire w/o u, plz don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I my vocab left my brain while I was creating this thread thus the petitioning word

I wasn't really trying to petition for him to not leave, if he wants to we can't stop him

I just wanted people to bombard his mailbox with PMs (not PMS) and journal

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro

Here's another of the same link, I know some of the staff member has a fetish for removing links:
    Well if you didn't want the link removed then why did you post it twice :P

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Actually I my vocab left my brain while I was creating this thread thus the petitioning word

I wasn't really trying to petition for him to not leave, if he wants to we can't stop him

I just wanted people to bombard his mailbox with PMs (not PMS) and journal
    Yes lets all annoy him out of AO-->

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast