Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Petitioning

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Petitioning

I just wanted people to bombard his mailbox with PMs (not PMS) and journal
    Why would u want that? That's not nice....N E ways like u said if he wants to leave let him...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Petitioning

no dont leave! who will annoy the hell outta the noobs, i mean think how many of them have made "i hate zui" threads, without your noob bashing ways, the boards will be over-run with little people making bogus threads about crap that dosnt even matter!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Zui is leaving? I should get on AO some more.....Well, Zui is amazing and if he leaves he will always be amazing.
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh God!! Ur right!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

dont worry guys its not anyone on the forum annoying him away from wanting to be here. Zui's got his life if he gets a bit busy an needs to take a break he knows I got his back.

oh and the real question is WHO WOULD POST ON THIS FORUM IN RED TEXT X_X for gods sakes do you even SEE how unreadable that is!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if he does leave, whether by a good reason or not, and i know it's his decision to leave or stay, there would still be a feeling of missing him no matter what he said he left for. So please, i hope you stay Zui, i'd like you to stay a lot.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

leave....
    j/k
    I think u should stay too.... we need some comic releif up in here; when the noobs start spamming.
    REmain a stronge ars kicker master quan XD!!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    oh and the real question is WHO WOULD POST ON THIS FORUM IN RED TEXT X_X
    The same kinda jerk who would use green.

Anyway, even if you can't stay on for long, you should at least keep your mod status, otherwise you'll probably log on once in a while and the first thing you see is something that you'll wanna close or someone you'll wanna ban, and you can't do it anymore. Just think about that, eh?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast