Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Petitioning

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Petitioning

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    well if he does that he'll go from dave chapelle funny to carrot top/dennis rodman
    They made Carrot Top and Dennis Rodman one person now Ha, that might actually be kind of amusing...I'm Carrot Worm, bitch!

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Can't someone make a cool drawing of the Quan fist?
    It would be attached to a long pole so that he could use it from a distance.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you do it Hassun, it could serve as a monument for all the Great/Horrible/Good/Bad shit he did for this place

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    This thread has a topic?????????
    Now that I think about it? No not really XD

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

The magic of Quan (or Kwan, however you want to spell it).

My sister lived in the Philipines for a year and a half. She said that there "Kwan" was what you said when you didn't know what to say. It's like going ummmmmm.

Someone she knew once needed to take a hack to someones house and told them, "I need to go to Mr. Kwan's." Not the guys actual name. He took her right there. Go figure.

The magic of Quan.

No, I don't have an actual point. Just a bit of trivia. So I guess the post should fit right in.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Topic Closed ^_^

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7