Thread: pfff. Some Plush room....

Newbie nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket's Avatar
    Thanks

pfff. Some Plush room....

Yesterday I posted thread in the plush room that was about runnin' away from home and it was moved to "Opinoins and Debate"! and then people started nagging me about "Why's this here!" Why do you even have a "Plush room if things get absurdly moved? No offense AO employees.

-Warrior of Judgement

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I wanna see how long this message gets to stay here...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm...whats the big deal newho? Its only one or a couple mistakes...does it really matter that much? I honestly dont really think that it matters where you put it in the forums list...all i do is jus click on the new posts and post on from there..

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This topic wont stay here long Topic Closed This could of been settled over PM not having to post in a forum if you want to know WHY it was moved you PM the mod that moaved it and ask why it was moved

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_racket
    Yesterday I posted thread in the plush room that was about runnin' away from home and it was moved to "Opinoins and Debate"! and then people started nagging me about "Why's this here!" Why do you even have a "Plush room if things get absurdly moved? No offense AO employees.
    Guess what? Plain and simple, WE decide what goes on each section and neither you or anyone else will tell US how to run this place. If you like it good if not move on and leave the place.... It was a moderator decision and thats it, no more questioning about it...
    :Thumbd: