Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Phantasy Star Online

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Phantasy Star Online

I've thought about buying GC version once, but heard it kinda stunk, so I never bought it. I heard that you could only buy and sell weapons and items on that version and that it really didn't go anywhere.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Jackster may be famous one day Jackster may be famous one day Jackster's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't really suck the new versions for xbox, gamecube, and ps2, involve killing, trading, buying, selling, and battling other people on the game.
    [*Image Removed -Sig is too big. Read the rules for once.*]

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

D'accord, it's just that I've heard alot of talk about how nintendo didn't support the on-line capabilities of the game, that's all.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; Sep 21, 2005 at 10:24 AM.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Jackster may be famous one day Jackster may be famous one day Jackster's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really like the nintendo online connection cause it really sucked it kept freezing up on me while i was in play.

Newbie Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackster
    Coolio! That rocks my socks, there is a lot of people that play the xbox version more then other versions. But there is a even better version coming out soon, Phantasy Star Universe.
    Yea that will rock u can have normail cloths well i cant spell today any way yea u can get more into the times of now then like 600 years in the future...

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amnisia
    Yea that will rock u can have normail cloths well i cant spell today any way yea u can get more into the times of now then like 600 years in the future...
    I read the preview for it. One of my friends also say that you can design you own weapon for your first one. But it wasn't on the review i read, so it might not be true.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want to chat and your love to a girl or a guy take it to PMs because we sure as hell don't want to read it.

Keep spamming this thread it will be closed.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goth_chick513
    what your prob jezz what did we do punk
    You filled this thread with meaningless posts and insulted a member. Which is why this thread is over.

EDIT: and for the record, here's some literature for you to read:

http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=2312

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3