Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Philosophy/Religion

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Philosophy/Religion

First: I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place. I have no intention of putting a thread in the wrong place.
    Alright, now for my problem. I have to write a report on a philosophy/religion. I WAS gonna do Communism, but then I realized I probably can't find an expert on it. So, anyway, just wondering what philosophies you guys think are interesting, and have experts that can be reached easily (via e-mail or whatever). In fact, I don't even care if the philosophy has an easy-to-find expert on it. Just wanna hear about some interesting philosophies/religions. Links would be appreciated.
    Thanks, guys!

PS: if you can find a source on Communism, tell me, please! It's still my first choice!
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    Alright, now for my problem. I have to write a report on a philosophy/religion.
    Do your own damn schoolwork!
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Haha, you tell 'em.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    Perhaps here, here, here, or here may help.

Really, as widespread a doctrine as it is, it shouldn't be all too hard to find plenty of information.
    Last edited by obliteration; Jan 23, 2005 at 02:15 AM. Reason: VB coding

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since it's related to philosophies/religion, I wish you goodluck. You're going to find so much crap on the internet, it's not funny how much debate tehre is right now on the subjects of religion alone. I jsut had a 4 hour discussion with a religious guy on pokerstars, and well frakly, I asked him one question that ticked him off real bad, and he wouldn't answer it, because he didn't have the answer to it, and well, it sort of disproved his theories.

Any infomation you hear, will be biased. There's no way the information you get on these topics is unbiased, so write about how bias affect philosopy and religion, I think a thesis on that would be easier.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try google. Or Yahoo. You'll find something. oO;
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Altavista it... I think u'll find somn better there.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    That's not very nice, ya know. Would you have liked it better had I just asked "What philosophy do you think is interesting?"? I'm sorry if I prefer to give people information on the background of the request. Personally, I consider that flaming.
    Same to Eriadd.
    To jaderabbit, Kasai, ex-paranoia, and obliteration, I offer my thanks. None of you are selfish people who don't know how to properly respond to a thread.
    PS: Zui Quan, can't that be considered flaming? :Thumbd:
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast