Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Phobias

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Phobias

similar to the fear thread, just a bit more creative i guess with the Achluophobia and the Oneirogmophobia (look this one up).

I have a small amount of Acrophobia (heights), Arachnephobia (spiders) and Lygophobia (dark)

Heres a good list, http://www.phobialist.com some interesting ones too like sinophobia - fear of the chinese. Fear me!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Phobias

i dont have many that i kno of but here are some Aviophobia or Aviatophobia- Fear of flying, Arachnephobia (spiders) i hate spiders
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Zerogravity make sure ur signature is within the limit please.
    450x110 If not i will remove it latr.

I dislike spiders... they freak me out... but snakes are even worse.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I dislike spiders... they freak me out... but snakes are even worse.

ya snakes can a bit freaky
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dislike spiders bt thats about it

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe. I have a fear for bugs. Like, like they are sooooo scary and stuff. Huh? What? A scary looking cockroach is at my feet? ahhh. *Faints* Hehe. I also fear perverted Monks. Hehe.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Tachophobia (fear of speed) I hate amusement parks.....
    Kastelic's creation

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to me an phobias..it's weird.

I'm not scared of heights, I'm scared of falling. I'm not scared of oceans, or lakes, I'm scared of drowning (and creepy crawly things pulling me under), I'm not scared of amusement parks, or going fast, but I'm scared of the roller coaster falling apart while I'm on it. I'm not scared of snakes, or bees, but I'm scared of getting stung, or bitten.

I guess, all in all, there's only 1 phobia that I have, and it includes every kind of phobia imaginable. Thanatophobia. The fear of dying. Makes sense right? I'm not afraid of flying, but falling, so why not Thanatophobia.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast