Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Phobias

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Phobias

i'm pretty sure i got
    Catapedaphobia- Fear of jumping from high and low places.
    and a hefty amount of
    Pharmacophobia- Fear of drugs.

but at least i don't have
    Urophobia- Fear of urine or urinating.
    or
    Venustraphobia- Fear of beautiful women.

that would suck.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

homophobia
    aracnaphobia
    and a phobia of snakes
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the most comon one.....clostiphobiea(closed or tight spaces) i like elevators for some reson though.....
    Last edited by yumyum92; Feb 17, 2006 at 12:19 PM.

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

well spiders and anything creepy crawly like that and i dont know what its called but i have a phobia of not being able to breathe like going into space with no oxygen or underwater with no oxygen oh and once i had agorophobia.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie sleazy may be famous one day sleazy may be famous one day sleazy's Avatar
    Thanks

arachniphobia
    slight clostriphobia(spelling?)
    and I think aerophobia it's called? fear of flying

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

agh...i had like six just in the "A" category...>_< let's see....Aeronausiphobia, Algophobia, Anuptaphobia, Athazagoraphobia, Atychiphobia...oi. i'd hate to see what i have for all of the letters.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

How about girls with scary faces? Haha. Then again, they look so cute when they are pissed off. Oh, I am not sure what I fear. So, I guess, I am still trying to figure out my phobia. For now, I am called as the phobialess dude. Badass! Haha.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i'm scared of spiders, and snakes.

but my fear of spiders has been getting worse, it doesn't help when two big hairy spiders have crawed into ur bed at night on two seperate occations.

and the reason y i'm scared of snake is cause over here we got like some of the most poisonous snakes (u would be scared to if they could kill u easily).

heres a warning if u traveling to aust, becareful of brown snakes when walking in the bush, and around some suburbs, they are very deadly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast