Thread: [Photoshop Tutorial] Multi colored background

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

[Photoshop Tutorial] Multi colored background

OK this is an easy tutorial. this tutorial will show you how to make a multi colored Background.

1). Open a document and make your background in black and white. (i.e. Cool Abstract).

2) When you have your background created choose the Gradiant tool in your tools palet.

3). Creat a new layer and call it Gradiant Cover.

4). double click on the gradiant toolbard locaded under the menu bar. and set your colors to what you want.

5). use the gradiant tool on the new layer and after you have it how you want it set the blending mode to ether Overlay or soft light

I used Red Yellow and Lime for mine

you should come up with something like this..

Soft Light look

Overlay Look

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: [Photoshop Tutorial] Multi colored background

Hmm, not really the style I've been using but I could certainly apply this to future works. The possibilities with a gradient overlay are endless so it works for just about anything. Keep up the tutorials katsu, perhaps I'll post a one or two myself.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: [Photoshop Tutorial] Multi colored background

thanks so much fer another tut, lord katsu! i'll try this sometime!