Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pie!!

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Pie!!

Hello again. I've been inactive for quite a long time so if you remember me say so (I'm insecure like that) Also since when did Jaderabbit become the Overlord? be careful! or he's going to subliminally make us all crave Cheetos... mmmmm cheetos, must eat cheetos...

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pie!!

spdude had way too many Cheetos one night and fell pray the the one known as jaderabbit, lol. Welcome back and as a huge fan of Last Exile nice avatar!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

oh no, it's you!!! i know you!! of course, you don't know me so....hehehe *plots plan*

P.S. welcome back

P.S.S. cheetos are awesome, FOO!!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

hidi i dont no u but hi anyways i b eris......cheetos rock my sox dude!!!!HAPPY DANCE*does happy dance*
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo Juice. Welcome back to AO. Have Fun as always. Nice to meet you...

Yeah, Cheetos Revolution!!!

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

hello... cheetos are good, but they stain my fingers.(nasty when it transfers to your game controler....)

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

yay cheetos
    especially crunchy cheetos
    mmmm cheetos (homer drool)
    oh yeah welcome "back" to AO

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back to AO Juice!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast