Thread: Pilot Candidate

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Pilot Candidate

As I was thinking of the old days, and talking to some guys in a chat about anime and all the good mvoies and shows we've seen. We came up with a discussion about Adult Swim, and some of the better shows they have played. I thought about the old Adult Swim lineup, and how I enjoyed watching Adult Swim for the first time.

10:00 PM - Yu Yu Hakusho
    10:30 PM - Cowboy Bebop
    11:00 PM - Pilot Candidate
    11:30 PM - Gundam 0083
    12:00 AM - Outlaw Star
    12:30 AM - Tenchi Muyo

Cutting the story short, I remembered I used to love watching Pilot Candidate, however, they cancelled the show, the bastards.

So, my question is... Why was Pilot Candidate cancelled. It was my favorite show in the lineup, and I have been wondering what became of it ever since.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 16, 2005 at 12:14 AM.

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Pilot Candidate was "postponed". I don't know about the anime, but Sugisaki sensei sorta put a hold on the manga and yada yada. *makes a face* yeah, I feel the same way. It was going so well when "bam!", it stopped. =/ And I've been watching out for a long time, but it doesn't seem to be continuing... T_T

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry_chocolate
    Pilot Candidate was "postponed". I don't know about the anime, but Sugisaki sensei sorta put a hold on the manga and yada yada. *makes a face* yeah, I feel the same way. It was going so well when "bam!", it stopped. =/ And I've been watching out for a long time, but it doesn't seem to be continuing... T_T
    if your are talking about Megami Kouhosei?? If so, the show was good (for me). It is bad that they have posponed it. I was really into it.

Why did they canceled the show, just to piss you off. >_<

no sometime they do this for a lack of budget or if the show do not startup in japan, they stop and try something else.....
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Jan 16, 2005 at 05:47 AM.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yes, we're talking about Megami Kohousei... ^_^~ sigh. but the anime was good!! *_* I wish Sugisaki sensei had continued it... >_< *rants and raves* T_T -supposedly- the reason given was that she wanted to concentrate on DN Angel, and I do love that as well, but... =/

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember pilot candidate, I use to watch until they canceled it. I miss Outlaw Star, I havent seen that anime in a liong time.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh yeah....I remember that show...it was ok i guess....I enjoyed it on some level, i know a lot of people hated it, but it seemed kinda fun....but right when i started to follow it to fully decide for myself....they pulled it.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah, yes. That show was mediocre, I thought. It was cool, but it didn't really hold my attention for that long.