Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pivot.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    no... she doesn't let download big stuff like that without noticfication or she'll get rid of it. and you want this to be ridded of.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea, thats how it was for me until i got my own computer.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish I had my own computer. We only have a family compy If I had my own... if only i had my own...

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I shoudl send you one... I have 6 in my office right now. Oh wait... I'm running a server on each one. Then one for personal use.

[18 Computers throuhout the house.]

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    shadow death i think i can oneup you. 32 computers in the house - 18 of them mine 10 non functional untill i have the time and energy to repair them, of mine 8 servers for various uses and 10 boxes each running atleast 1 OS. WOOT am i teched up or what? anyway howsaqbout posting the link for the software guys! I really wanna play with it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2