Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Pizza man

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

The Pizza man

Ne1 ever had a problum with a pizza delivery boy?

Last night Our delivery was like 15 mins late and so i glanced out the widow when i heard a car stop. He walked up to the door but dropped out pizza he piked it up off the ground and still tried to give it to us.
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Pizza Boy's Gone Bad

I ordered a pizza and was supposed to get free garlic dip with it and never got it once. So I figured it was because the guy just forgot and I let it go. The next I ordered from them it was missing still. I stopped ordering pizza from them.

Newbie Omega Antoid may be famous one day Omega Antoid may be famous one day
    Thanks

Never a dropped Pizza

I've never had a dropped pizza... for me, it's always been a matter of time. Like, I'll call for a pizza or use thier website and it'll say we'll have it to you in an hour, and it arrives up to half an hour late! By then I'm starving! No tip for you pizza guy!

Sig by Yume

The Majority may win, but where are they without the Minority?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh yeah. One time i ordered a large pizza. When the guy delivered it to us i opened the box once he handed it to me and then i noticed that the pizza was like melted or deformed into the shape of a big shoe or something. I said to him "what the hell is this?" He ended up letting me have it for free.Ha.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I once orderd some pizza and It never came!! And then the day after me and my friends complained and orderd it again.. we got one for freeee hihi ^^ that's more like it!

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    this one @$$hole wont give me cheddar cheese, and lied about having none in his car when I asked...

so what happened??

he got no tips

Newbie Nemontine89 may be famous one day Nemontine89 may be famous one day Nemontine89's Avatar
    Thanks
    This one guy gave us pizza that wasn't cooked fully, like there was still squishy dough and he expected us to eat it? What the hell but I guess that would be the pizza maker and not the pizza dude.

I wuv me my gumbies XD

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe my pizza dudes around my house are pretty nice on time, no dropping...etc.

rez is a different story -_-" stupid people who say they have no change, people who won't leave without a "decent" tip, late on the delivery - waiting outside during winter (since he can't get INTO the res), guys who get LOST on campus (hey it ain't supposed to be my problem) or oooh the guy who answers the phone and sounds like he's never heard of the university. o.O wtf?

Then again, these guys put up with university students playing pranks on them AND one place delivers til 4 in the morning!!! good for all nighters i guess
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast