Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Pizza man

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I seem to have a lot of problems whenever we order pizza. This last time, we ordered two three topping pizzas, one of the pizzas only had two of the three toppings and they forgot to give us one of the slices of cheesecake we ordered. It was kind of annoying, but they had been busy that night and we were pretty hungry, so we didn't make a big deal about it. The pizza was still good, though.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend and I ordered a pizza once, and the pizza guy was knocking at the door, but I didn't here him so he called the pizza place got my number and then called the house telling us that he was standing outside in the driveway, haha.

But that's my fault not the pizza guy's, but it was pretty funny.

I think the pizza guy dropping the pizza and then trying to sell it to you even better though, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as it gets there(within that day of course!), and it's the right kind, no worries.

2jz
    Newbie 2jz may be famous one day 2jz may be famous one day 2jz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to give a pizza guy a bunch of ones once and he said he couldn't take just a bunch of ones and i was like what the hell its all still money! and so he called and asked his boss and he got in trouble. ha ha ha

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Oh yeah. One time i ordered a large pizza. When the guy delivered it to us i opened the box once he handed it to me and then i noticed that the pizza was like melted or deformed into the shape of a big shoe or something. I said to him "what the hell is this?" He ended up letting me have it for free.Ha.
    Didn't you hear about that place that had that special going on? It was shoe-shaped Pizza week! I could have sworn that Pizza Hut did that I while back.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    all the pizza delivery people always come late when I order. THe longest I had to wait was like an hour and a half. After that I would order a pizza and just say Im picking it up. Its way faster that way.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ordered a pizza the other night online and they said it would be here in 4 hours... so I called them up and told them I would come and pick it up. They said "Ok, it will only take 30 mins" Does that make any sense?

2jz
    Newbie 2jz may be famous one day 2jz may be famous one day 2jz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats very interestingly different thats total contridiction!!!!! F*cking pizza boys!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast