Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: please don't tell me it's true..... (Fruits Basket Sequel)

Newbie kelric may be famous one day kelric may be famous one day kelric's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy please don't tell me it's true..... (Fruits Basket Sequel)

Is it true that they are never EVER going to make anymore Fruits Basket DVD's? If it is, I think I'll have to go in a dark corner and cry and sob and DIE. That's my favorite series....how can they just stop right in the middle? GAH this is so evil.....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: please don't tell me it's true.....

I have heard some rumors about that as well. But, I am not totally sure of it. But, there is no need for death...................never do that. I know that you were kidding---------but, don't.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope its not true. *sob* Furuba is pretty good. But if the anime does cut off, I guess you could read the manga instead.

About Furuba: Its about a family(the Sohma's) who have been host to a curse for many years, one which makes each member of the family posessed by one of the vengeful spirits of the Chinese Zodiac. Every time one of the family tries to embrace someone of the opposite sex, they transform into their Zodiac animal. This can make things very...ahhh...dificult. One day, a young school girl (Tohru) wanders onto the property of the Sohma's, and discovers their secret.
    Fruits Basket isn't completely action packed, but it is very humorous and is also full of some equally hilarious characters.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Nov 25, 2005 at 06:26 PM.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadow
    I hope its not true!!! Or else you may find me in some dark corner of the world as well. *sob* Those cruel, cruel, people....how could they.....?
    You guys sure are hardcore fans of Fruit Baskets...................even I, who is a huge fan of Rurouni Kenshin didn't weep a single tear when they said that the third season is the end. But, remember.................Life is more important and more than anime or should I say, Fruit Baskets.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by kelric
    Is it true that they are never EVER going to make anymore Fruits Basket DVD's? If it is, I think I'll have to go in a dark corner and cry and sob and DIE. That's my favorite series....how can they just stop right in the middle? GAH this is so evil.....
    The only possible answer is ... 'Wait and See...' The director of the 'Fruits Basket' anime series, Akitaro Daichi, had never produced a 'sequel' anime series. That is, until last year, when he directed the 'Animation Runner Kuromi 2' OVA, and the 'Jubei-chan 2' TV series. Funimation is heavily lobbying for a sequel 'Fruits Basket' series, and now that Daichi is open to doing sequels...

Read the Paper Crane Update on the Funimation Official Fruit Baskets site...
    http://www.fruits-basket.com/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    You guys sure are hardcore fans of Fruit Baskets...................even I, who is a huge fan of Rurouni Kenshin didn't weep a single tear when they said that the third season is the end. But, remember.................Life is more important and more than anime or should I say, Fruit Baskets.
    True, though I wouldn't say F.B. is exactly my fave. It's all right to be truthful. Though...I guess I am pretty hooked *smile*. I read the manga mostly. I do hope they continue it, however. I guess we will just have to wait and see. If not--my source is the manga.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Nov 25, 2005 at 06:29 PM.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Re: please don't tell me it's true..... (Fruits Basket Sequel)

i was soo sad when i herd that they wouldn't show Kureno and Rin in it they are so cool and how Akito is really a girl that kinda scared me but it would have been soo cool if it was in the show
    being a bunny is hard work

Thanks

Re: please don't tell me it's true..... (Fruits Basket Sequel)

Akito's a WHAT?!?!? I haven't gotten that far yet! *blank stare* Please tell me you're kidding.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast