Thread: please read and reply (Indian anime character)

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

please read and reply (Indian anime character)

Hello guys,
    First of all, I want to thank everyone who answered my questions regarding the idea of using anime to create Indian characters. I am almost done with creating faces for my Indian anime characters. Once I am done with them, I will definitely post them on this forum for you guy to view and to comment about them. The Introduction for my Indian anime story is almost done, but I encountered a problem. In my story, I used the ancient Indian Chakra system of energy (same as Ki for japanese and chi for chinese), chakra martial arts and chakra sword fighting techniques, but after I watched naruto, I discovered that the author of naruto used only chakra system of energy. Since, I am an Indian I already know lot of the seven chakras and I also did so much research. I was very disappointed and I had to totally change my story. So, anyway I am going to list all of the characteristics that my friends told me and also some that I discovered. Can you tell me if you agree with these ideas and also post any other additional ideas of your own.

1) traditional indian hair style for females.
    2) Big eyes.
    3) yellowish brownish or reddish brown hue for the skin tone.
    4) more seperation between the eyes and eyebrows.
    5) thick eye lashes.
    6) sacred dot on the forehead.
    7) jewellry

I ask you guys to please reply. Thank you.

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: please read and reply (Indian anime character)

i think as long as you have the traditional hair, skin tone, and jewelry youll be fine.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay someone with creativity! Well I think that you will do well with the info that you wrote down. Post some of your pictures here.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as it follows the real chakra system and doesn't look like a cheap imitation of it. That's great.