Thread: Please! Some1 Make Me A Cover 4 My Book!

Newbie stealthguyver may be famous one day stealthguyver may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Please! Some1 Make Me A Cover 4 My Book!

someone PLEASE help me make a cover for my book, i need either a 5 x 8 front and back and spine, or 6 x 9 front and back with no spine.

I have been askin' for about 1 year n' a half now because stupid people in a certain art site keep saying this is a prank when I make this post just because they've seen it b4 as if asking again means it must be a prank, and then the stupid jerk staff bans me over and over, ugh, so many evil jerks, on top of that I keep getting artists who don't read my contract, are stupid when it comes to the law (like they don't realize that you don't even need to write something down for it to be a contract or sign it, let alone not even bothering to read my whole post. And one made me wait a ton, made a decent cover, and then I find out he didn't read my post fully and expected me to sign his contract, ugh!

Anyways, I've given up offering money up front and already paid one artist $100 who ripped me off and never made the cover to the SIZE I asked her of all things and made me repeat the same things over and over and over and over and it just wore me the hell so much so that I didn't wanna talk to her anymore and stopped, at least I made her work for it. Well I hope someone can help me, before I become a bitter old man living in cave.

For my cover I would like it to have the taj mahal on it, i wish i could afford to someone something upfront for it, but i only have enough to publish my books in the first place, but what I can do is split the profit down the middle 50/50 till u are paid off. Plesae not the shipping won't be considered profit.

I'm also looking for artists who will make postcard and gift card sized pictures that I can sell and split the profit down the middle on those as well. Later I hope I can afford to pay people the fair price for their work upfront.

If anyone could use the money or wants to build up their portfolio and or doesn't mind working for free or fun like some have offered than email me. Two people that were going to help me got to busy. Please email at surflite @ lycos.com if you will make me a cover.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This belongs in the drawing forum...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie wolves blood may be famous one day wolves blood may be famous one day wolves blood's Avatar
    Thanks
    u could learn 2 draw anime or what ever u want 2 draw i love drawing ill
    help u it will be easy im a great artist i dont mean 2 brag but i learned 2 draw from
    my brother its easy i can make yor book cover just tell me how u want it
    ill have help from my brother but i can do it