Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please tell me Gundam Wing gets better...

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please tell me Gundam Wing gets better...

In my opinion, when I was around 17 years old, I watched Gundam Wing it liked it quite a lot. It is the first anime I watched that had quite a lot of philosophy behind war and such, thought the love scenes don't exist and only a bit of relations between characters are formed. Rivalry, teamwork, vengence, war, illusionary peace and many similar things build up to make an anime quite long, but enjoyable. Its the only anime series that I watched and that had more than 26 episodes and me not getting bored......I didn't finish Inuyasha for example, only made it to episode 24 because I found it repetitive, but that's another story.

And about the parts outside of their mobile suits, its the best parts as we can truly see who are the people that control the big machines that want to save or destroy humanity with their personal beliefs. Lots more to say, but just read my signature below, I wrote it myself, but Gundam Wing helped for the inspiration XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont get me wrong I liked some of the Parts when they left there moble suits but i mainly like the battles.

Newbie crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo's Avatar
    in my chi's heart and soon in a home with her!!{edited by kaori}
    Thanks

I was into Gundam Wing a while back and I liked it quite alot. Deathsythe caught my eye and then I just started watching the series way back when Cartoon Network played it at midnight a few years ago. In order to like GW though, you have to be able to withstand a lot of episodes where all they do is talk. Still, I was big into mechs back then so I don't know if you'd like it or not.
    -crisiskyo-
    The blue moon glares. A shadow forms. The advent of crisis has risen to arms.
    FFVII is a stupid video game that i based my life on for 3 years-ur chi!!!! {i love you!! i jus messing with ya!! tehe}

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miranda2354
    no no no,it gets worse
    lol
    The show is *good* i guees but I hate gundoms,they are so boring
    no kidding it gets worse everytime they show it.

Newbie SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero's Avatar
    Thanks

Its the same with pokemon It got worse the farther they got into it Team Rocket pretty much are good guys know.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite part so far is when Relena demands for Heero to come and kill her.

I've only been able to see the first three disks though.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

I wish i could have seen all the episodes of gundam wing i liked the show Know i dont see it anymore must have to buy a dvd set to see it all.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing remains the most successful series of the franchise in the US market. The series is long (at 49 episodes) and has a three episode OVA sequal (Endless Waltz) and takes awhile for the plot to get going. Relene Peacecraft does evolve into one of the strongest female characters in all of anime...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast