Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Please tell me Gundam Wing gets better...

Newbie SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please tell me Gundam Wing gets better...

I wonder where i can find the dvd collection at what store do any of you have any ideas?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Relene Peacecraft does evolve into one of the strongest female characters in all of anime...
    -snickers- And the most hated by female fans everywhere.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked gundam wing when thye use to show it on cartoon network. I still like it but not as much as I use to. I enjoy watching the older series more like 0080, 0083, ms8th team, chars counterattack, zeta and so on.

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

ive watched GW series 3times and it never bores me

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deftbeat
    ive watched GW series 3times and it never bores me
    Yeah I watch Gundam Wing a few times too and I still love that anime Gundam ZZ is the worst Gundam series I watch

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoyed Gundam Wing... It can be slow in some parts... But I love the political aspect to it. It adds a sense of realism to it. And that Zechs Merquise is a sexy beast. I agree with LenMiyata - Relene is the strongest female character in anime. I can say she is one of fave characters because of this.

My very first anime was Mobile Suit Gundam... I think I was about 5. It was in Japanese the first time I watched the series, but I wasn't discouraged. I watched it every week... Then I got older and was able to see it in English

I loved 08th MS Team. And I had a love-hate relationship with 0083... Uraki was such a WUSS!! arrrrghhhh he was always whining and crying, and could never tell Nina he loved her until the last second, even though EVERYONE already knew. But the story is great, and it ended well.

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

just checked back and thx for all the input, im at episode 13 i think it is. It seems to have picked up pace, i like mechs thats y im watching it its just that the begining was a tad slow. i think its one of those shows where your not crazy about it, but its good enough for you to watch all the way through.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenAffairs
    just checked back and thx for all the input, im at episode 13 i think it is. It seems to have picked up pace, i like mechs thats y im watching it its just that the begining was a tad slow. i think its one of those shows where your not crazy about it, but its good enough for you to watch all the way through.
    I'm glad you are starting to like it a little more! (^_^) And like with all anime, you will find those you love, and those you can't stand, and those that are fun to watch but never own. (^_^) It's all your own personal opinion!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3