Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Poem] Life-An AnimeAficianado work in progress

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Post [Poem] Life-An AnimeAficianado work in progress

Life, such is life, what is life? what is this called life?
    A body? A mind? A soul? A heartfelt feeling?
    A love? Love, what is love?
    A partner? A relationship? A close friend? A crush?

The things we take for granted, the things we hold most dear.
    The things we use then through away with out a care in the world.
    The things we have, had, wait for, wish for, all to be accepted or denied?
    What is life but the life, to century, to year, to month, to day, to hour, to minute, to second you live for...
    wait for...
    wish for...

Life is your world, to shape, and bend, and twist, to whatever you wish to make of it. Do not waste your life, use it, follow it, lead it, live it.
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; May 14, 2005 at 11:58 AM.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Is anyone in need of help?

Sorry guys, could someone please reply? i would like to know what ya think. It's been on all day... is it that bad?

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    You asked me to reply but, i dont do poetry. Specially not the unrhyming kind. Freeform poems are just writing, they arnt poems. Its like me saying this post is a poem, yes, a cool breeze and a withering leaf. yeah im real damn poetic.

Now that im done bashing on the style.....like i said, i didnt reply because i dont really do poetry, not ANY kind. I dont dislike, or like, poems. They just arnt something im into. So i really dunno what to say.

Thanks

thx

hey i dont really care if your into it or not, i just feel good to get a reply cause it makes me think someone is atleast lookin at my work,good or bad, or not at all, im just glad when i get replies. thx TallonKarrde23

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well your work is good, but i forgot the tell you in the pm, Don't double post, its no good.

Thanks
    sorry, i was waitin all day right next to the computer hitin refresh just to see if anything changed yet, can ya tell how obsessed and spazzy i am today? i need to calm down, but at night like now, im fine, all my abundant energy is spent from the day...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    You live in another timezone, i just woke up, its morning where i live, how strange.

Newbie RavenMoon13 may be famous one day RavenMoon13 may be famous one day RavenMoon13's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    You asked me to reply but, i dont do poetry. Specially not the unrhyming kind. Freeform poems are just writing, they arnt poems. Its like me saying this post is a poem, yes, a cool breeze and a withering leaf. yeah im real damn poetic.

Now that im done bashing on the style.....like i said, i didnt reply because i dont really do poetry, not ANY kind. I dont dislike, or like, poems. They just arnt something im into. So i really dunno what to say.

ok tallon, im sorry but i just havev to get this off my chest....poetry most definitely DOES NOT have to rhyme... there is poetry, which can be free verse or stnadard.... and then there's prose. like what I'm writing write now. If i started using metaphores and adjectives right now, that would just make it descriptive prose... not poetry... Poetry is a certain way of writing and is very flexible since it comes from the heart and can be very varied and twisted from the origonal standard form.... now that I have thAT off my chest,

nice poem, AnimeAficiando, keep it up and... PLEASE don't think you have to rhyme.... if you try to force something when u write it will become crap.... trust me..... I have had a similar experience

"Dim vales- and shadowy floods-
    And cloudy-looking woods,
    Whose forms we can't discover
    For the tears that drip all over!
    Huge moons there wax and wane-
    Again- again- again-"

Edgar Allan Poe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast