Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Poem] Life-An AnimeAficianado work in progress

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    thx for the clearin up you did, i knew it coud be free verse, its what i write, but thanks for the advice, ill remember that when im writin my next poem thx again...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    great poem dude, you should become the next shakespear ( sorry if i spelled it wrong). lol!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    That would be amazing, thx man, but me, no way i'd be Shakespeare, i go for my own feelings and to express them, thats all you need for a good poem. but seriously, thx for the good reviews guys! Thank you all very much...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    your welcome man, keep it up. lol

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMoon13
    ok tallon, im sorry but i just havev to get this off my chest....poetry most definitely DOES NOT have to rhyme... there is poetry, which can be free verse or stnadard.... and then there's prose. like what I'm writing write now. If i started using metaphores and adjectives right now, that would just make it descriptive prose... not poetry... Poetry is a certain way of writing and is very flexible since it comes from the heart and can be very varied and twisted from the origonal standard form.... now that I have thAT off my chest,

nice poem, AnimeAficiando, keep it up and... PLEASE don't think you have to rhyme.... if you try to force something when u write it will become crap.... trust me..... I have had a similar experience

Dude, i even SAID I KNOW THAT THERES 'FREEFORM POETRY' . If you read my post, you would have noticed that i said that i realize its "technically" a form of poetry. But i dont consider it one because its crap, its just writing. Its like me saying an essay i wrote is a poem just because i typed it

this.

and yeah, like i said in my original post. I know its a style, i just dislike it. So no need to "explain" how it is one, because i already said i know its one.

And as for your poem, see you just needed to wait for responses lol. And once again, its alright, i just dont really know how to comment on things like these
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; May 15, 2005 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks
    Gotcha, thx, ill be sure to wait from now on, i just get so picky with my work i cant wait for a review to hear what someone thinks the second i hear something bad i spaz out and try to fix it cause im finicky like that, ya know? well, like i said, thx anyway...

Thanks
    great job dude. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2