Thread: A poem by my friend Shane Pruitt.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

A poem by my friend Shane Pruitt.

This is a poem by my only friend in this stupid town of Fouke, AR. Yeah, yeah I know. My sig says almost, Amboy… but there’s a personal reason behind that… Anyway… this friend of mine is no writer. In fact he was involved in a car wreck when he was 6 years old, which also killed his brother Shannon. The accident left him mental impaired, and scared the right of his face from the top of the skull to the lip line. He is a nice gentleman, similar to me, but is a straight up red-neck. He is a Godly person however, more so than me, and I respect this man. He will always be my best friend, no matter what happens, and no matter where I am. One day I will leave him, but we will meet back up in heaven. He will have a new, fresh body, and get to see his brother again. I also pray to see his brother and him in heaven too. I hope you enjoy his poem.

"Lonesome Poem"

Done on May 17th, 2005

Alone again.
    At another birthday.
    No girlfriend to celebrate with.
    Living a life of pain and misery.
    Wish I could lie in a dark casket,
    At the bottom of the ocean.
    Can’t stand a life by myself anymore.
    My dad is dying.
    My friends are dying all around me.
    I feel like my name the next,
    One on the list of deaths.
    I can’t get a girlfriend,
    For nothing.
    None of them would like me,
    Because the way I look.
    They would laugh at me,
    If I asked one out.
    My dad is dying of liver cancer,
    And quick.
    Only if I could a girlfriend.
    I’m tired of everybody judging my life,
    Like it is a piece of crap.
    Like they know it or something….

By: Shane Lamar Pruitt

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow, I can onlyimagine the pain he must be in, but wat happened to his mother? is she dead too? May God be with you Shane......

Well Peace I g2g
    Last edited by N.Y._Soulja; Jun 03, 2005 at 06:45 PM.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    His mother is alive... but treats him like a child, thanks to his condition. I'm all he has. His only ally in this world. My friend will forever be pained, till the day in which his body is no more. May God find him someone like God found me my friends, and love. Peace be with you Shane!!!

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku dark frog may be famous one day dark frog may be famous one day dark frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know exactly what he is feeling because i am kinda in the same situation only my father wants nothing to do with me at all so you might just want to say that he is dead to me.
    LIFES NOT A GARDEN SO STOP ACTING LIKE A STUPID HOE.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow man I thank the good lord, that I ain't been in a situation like that before, but do remember, the Lord will give ya happiness, when ya come together, trust me, The lord sees ur pain, and he will grant u ur ultimate desire............ THe Lord watches all of his children. REmeber the hardships, that u go through, will make u a better man/ woman in the future. DF, remeber u see wat it's like 4 u?
    Now u know wat not to do wen a child has come from both of ya
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?