Thread: {poem} Vampire's Faith (warning: blasphamy)

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks

{poem} Vampire's Faith (warning: blasphamy)

I wrote this awhile ago and decided to submit it here to test if anyone reads these. So what do you think?
    ----------------------------
    Vampire's Faith
    I sit at my desolate table staring at the food that lain there for years. It wasen’t long after my abomination I became ailed to the taste of delicacies of man. I served that Lord through the question and the sacrifices, and how does he repay me, by turning me into this disgrace to my kin. In the end my undying worship was the cause of my reluctant curse. Sins I denied and avoided only to have my compliance turned against me in a cataclysmal swirl of my faith. His law made my path, his deed called them to me. My sacrifice of the flesh for matrimony and penance. Why has he forsaken me. I now sit alone at this setting for centuries. Dust and cobwebs, the house of my companions are that remains with me. Only to be a grain of sand in the hour glass of my existence. Things have changed. Goblets of wine replaces with unhealthy swills of blood. The bleak darkness of the night has become eternal. Decedent dinner parties have been turned into senseless slaughter. My faith never faltered, but he shunned me, forgot me, and damned me to this eternal hell.
    The thoughts of when we will meet engulf my life. I shall make your son bleed again. His blood will stain the believers into consciousness. Open the eyes to their ill-gotten savior. The bloody x marks his fate, why is he different. Why he favored over the masses. Born of the virgin but built our limits. His only fee was our free will. The choices now are nothing but an allusion given to make us feel like the creator of our demise. Nothing is free
    Now time has past and dwindled. I have sat here waiting for the end of time. The end, where he and I will finally meet at the gates. Until my entrance into the hevans I wait, rot and continue to die….for my faith
    Last edited by Citara; Jan 29, 2005 at 08:57 PM. Reason: rating

Newbie angelistia may be famous one day angelistia may be famous one day angelistia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ooh, denied even death!
    *two thumbs up*
    Never...
    Not in a million years.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    One word--nice.

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wow thanks