Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: *~Poetry Contest~*

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *~Poetry Contest~*

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    she asked me before she posted this and I said it was fine, next time sasha be sure to mention me when you do one, I thought you said you were doing it out of your journal though ^_^;

LK be sure to lock out the announcements forum noone but us should be able to post there to keep from having any mixups
    Gig make soure to let us know what contests you approve so we ca make sure that its OK a :P and Pand I will fix the Announcment section so regulars can only reply to topics
    Last edited by Sinistra; Oct 04, 2005 at 11:48 AM.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

what was that you typed at the end? I dont speak *fell on keyboard dead* lol

well I usually tell them to mention I said its ok. Because noone would say that unless I really told them too, cause they know if they did I'd ban them

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Internet poetry is of the suck. If it's not published work, it's usually not good. Even then, some of the stuff you see in books is pretty bad.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

I'll love to partisitepa in the contest but we cant , eh?
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Already cleared it with Gig ^_^. No worries mate...I learned that lesson 2 years ago. :P

Well despite of what you think of poetry Eriadd it is still the release of emotions. Mine suck but I still greatly enjoy the opportunity to release my built up emotions in words instead of screaming it into someone's face. I greatly respect anyone who even attempts poetry even if it isn't very good. Heck, more than half the art I see on art sites isn't very good but they haven't closed those down. Like art, poetry is not defined simply by it's appeal to the masses but simply the expressions of a person or persons that not everyone will like. It's like painting with words and you don't have to be very good at it to make someone happy or sad. A mother loves her child's scribbles even if it sucks..it has meaning behind it and to her it is beautiful.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

*pops her head in though the door *did someone say..*eyes sprak with fire* a poetry contest? *eyes full of flame* IM GONNA TAKE THIS AND IM GONNA WIN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!! so when can we enter!? hehehe *has ideas for her poem*

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

You may enter right now! PM it to me or put it in my journal :3

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok you got the poetic SYko, with an ear in it, tell me where can I leave the winning poem??
    Come on ya'll know that I can win, If Shade/K' Heart don't join anyway
    heh, but I'm entering
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast