Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: *~Poetry Contest~*

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *~Poetry Contest~*

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    Ok you got the poetic SYko, with an ear in it, tell me where can I leave the winning poem??
    Come on ya'll know that I can win, If Shade/K' Heart don't join anyway
    heh, but I'm entering

lol thats for danm sure. XDD.

but do we post our poem or say we're entering the contest?

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Simply PM your poem to me or put it in my journal...then I will put you on a list in my journal stating that you have INDEED entered the contest. I hated that last time I did this I had a lot of people promise me poems but I never recieved them.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I have posted my first (and maybe only depending on the rules of the contest which don't seem to be spelled out so well) poem, please read and let me know what you think!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Internet poetry is of the suck. If it's not published work, it's usually not good. Even then, some of the stuff you see in books is pretty bad.
    I put poetry on the internet, then it was seen, then it got published. Internet poetry, for the most part, is hopeful poetry. The good stuff is poetry with potential.
    Overall though, you're right. Internet poetry can really suck anus sometimes.
    Anyhow, I'd like to enter at least one of my older published poems. I'm not about to write some new crap. I lost my artistic edge when I decided I don't wanna be depressed anymore and quit the hardcore usage of hardcore drugs. Lol
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, since there are some issues reguarding what the rules are I'll go through them. I'm sorry I'm not quite on top of things but bare with me and we'll feel through them together kiddies!
    Rule 1-One poem per person
    Rule 2-Once you have submitted a poem it is QUITE alright to change your choice in poem 2 DAYS BEFORE and NO LATER the final date which is October 31.
    Rule 3-Any language and thoughts are allowed.
    Rule 4-I WILL NOT tell you what I think of your poem. I love all poems..deal with it.
    Rule 5-Do NOT send me poems that belong to someone else. I read a lot of them so please don't send me someone else's work. Be unique...send me your's.

Side note-I am also looking for fellow judges to help me judge the poems! I only need 3 others to help me decide. You must be over 16 since some poetry may consist of more adult themes.

JUDGES-Write me a short little blip of why you think you should be a judge for this contest. Since I don't know most of you and I don't want just the first three that happen to see this first since that would be quite unfair.
    Your reward for being picked as a judge will be a cute little thank you comic that will consist of all three of you based upon the events that will follow in the next few weeks. Dun dun dun.

PRIZE GIVERS-I'm looking for more prizes. Anyone willing to donate to the prizes..even a simple wallpaper..would be wonderful.

Anyone who wishes to submit a poem just PM or put it in my journal.
    If you have any question reguarding the contest then post them here in the thread or on PM. Thank you and good luck all contestants!
    Adrienne~*

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Anyhow, I'd like to enter at least one of my older published poems. I'm not about to write some new crap.
    If it weren't for the fact that I'm too busy to hunt down one of my published poems, I'd join in, too. And you're right, writing new crap, especially doing so without any time to think about it, really sucks.

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't write poems but maybe we could do a lyrics contest ?
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

Thanks

You'd have to take that elsewherez >.>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast