Thread: points of ponder...

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

Question points of ponder...

ok I have some points of ponder...
    1. have you ever heard someone say: "thats out of wack!" what is a wack and how can it go "out" ?

2. when someone says " it hurts like the dickens" what is a dickens and how does it hurt?

thanks I know they're stupid but I've always wondered...
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    over the hill.
    Water under the bridge.
    Buy's granny.

There just sayings.... some of which u'll probably use when u get old.
    Hmm... respect ur elders, they just say stuff like that cause that's the lanuage style they grew up with.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmm, those are English terms, used by crazy wacked people. My family uses stuff like that... hmmmm *tries to think of words...*

ummm, i'll get back to you on this...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever you hear a saying that doesnt make sense reply with this saying "that doesn't make a lick a sense!!" it's great cause it doesn't make any sense either.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    even something as common as "pissing me off" the actual meaning does not equal to the literal meaning

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't see a point to this topic Closed.....