Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokèmon

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Talking Pokèmon

Sooo... ermm, how I do say this ?
    Hehehe, I'm asking if anyone still plays Pokèmon? Or am I just weird O_o...

At the moment, I'm playing Pokèmon Red ver. for GBC... and I still think that the games are awesome ! I love Pokèmon Snap..(oh yeah) Stadium, and all the GB games. I even bought Collusem (is that how it's spelt?) the day that it came out. I guess I really like it after all. . . I went through a faise when I was younger, when it was everywhere, and didn't start liking it again until about early '04.

I'm a just a freak to like Pokèmon, or is anybody still a fan...

(common, you know it. . .)

much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only own the red version, but i don't play it anymore after I used that stupid trick and messed up my saved file haha

anyways, it was cool back then because the game was original indeed no one can take that away, but then I thought the Snap and etc were a way to make money

Just to throw in a final thought, if they were to actually going to create Coliseum like a real fighting game like Dead or Alive (3d and moves by buttons) now that would be neat instead of just pressing one button for a move and take turns killing each other

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Haha, yeah. I didn't even finish Coliseum before I traded it for credit.

I just seemed so monotonus, and working with all those shadow Pokèmon pissed me off. It was fun, to a certain extent. Yeah that would be sick if they changed it up, into a real-time fight.

Hah.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah real time fights would make it more realistic and make it like what we would see in the actual cartoons right?? throw in what they do in the dragonball fighting games, and it's even crazier

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    yeah ive played all the pokemon gbc and gba games but im kind of over pokemon now

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    hell yeah i play that game i mean i hate the cards and the show but the game is classic and its fun favorite pokemon on ruby (metagross) awesome just awesome

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    i played a few ov em on gameboy here and there...even tho the infamous Pokemon "craze" was unbearable....i still found the games pretty fun

Newbie Shinobi may be famous one day Shinobi may be famous one day Shinobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im busy playing pokemon ruby and it's really good so far.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast