Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokèmon

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    hehee, I loved the whole 'craze'. . .I had so many cards @_@, and figures, and trinkets, and plushes, and toys and .... damn, Pokemon was so much fun. . . does anyone know what killed it ?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh heh, I still play pokemon, I'm playing Pokemon FireRed right now... and I'm stuck -_- but I still think pokemon is cool

Dreams die,
    Memories lost,
    And all hope is forgotten...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    hehee, I loved the whole 'craze'. . .I had so many cards @_@, and figures, and trinkets, and plushes, and toys and .... damn, Pokemon was so much fun. . . does anyone know what killed it ?
    Im thinkin what killed it was the cheesy shows that jus made it look alot more......urkish? but seriously...there were alot of parts in the episodes that were just plain dorkish, awkward..and cheesy...XD...dont u agree?...but neway...i think the games are fun to play...just that the shows are bad..if they had made the episodes much more interesting...then heck..it be like all the other animes are sweeping the nations..still popular and always will be for years to come...but i guess that wont happen >.<

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The original RPG (whether it be Red or Blue ver.) was actually fun. I find all the crap that spawned from it to be horrible, though. I've got Blue ver. lying around here somewhere, and it is still fun to turn it on once in a while.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pokemon is still alive in some sense. The card game is dying because of (cough cough Yu-gi-oh cough cough) and the show is getting beyond dumb. Anyway the game is good and is going to get better in the future. Rumor has it that there is a 3d Pokemon adventure game coming out for GameCube. Then there is Diamond and Pearl versions coming for the DS in the future. Next month Emerald version is coming out (no cheesy wiggle wiggle movements the Pokemon are exactly going to have movement). So Pokemon is doing fine.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I only have Red version...NOT fire Red. Just the plain ole decent first one. I now hate pokemon though I was in love with it until about 5th grade when it became gay.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Turtle
    Rumor has it that there is a 3d Pokemon adventure game coming out for GameCube.
    That was Pokemon Colliseum, it came out looong ago... not really worth what I payed
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    two reasons why pokemon went down like it did and didn't last longer, The first movie killed it and how the makers overmilked the franchise

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast