Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pokèmon

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i still solemnly play it. i've been goin off on Ruby. since i remember the battle tower. can't get past 49 wins. but anyways, i still play iy to answer ur question.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    That was Pokemon Colliseum, it came out looong ago... not really worth what I payed
    No I was not talking about Pokemon Colliseum. Trust me on this one. Colliseum Adventure mode was just the tip of the iceberg to what I was refering to.
    Last edited by Ted Turtle; Feb 27, 2005 at 09:11 PM.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm playing leaf green right now. ^__^

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I'm playing leaf green right now. ^__^
    I'm playing leaf green too. I'm going to get emerald when it comes out in the U.S. I wish I had your sig it's so cool!

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Turtle
    No I was not talking about Pokemon Colliseum. Trust me on this one. Colliseum Adventure mode was just the tip of the iceberg to what I was refering to.

A hah.... I was wondering what you meant
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pokemon the game rules!! i had 200 hours on the Silver version. I think the craze died because like any other craze that appeals to kids it will eventually die, since kids attention spans aren't high enough to really get into something, eventually everyone got bored of the whole pokemon thing in general. Just like what happend to POG. poor POG, remember POG's? those were cool.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Poor POG, remember POG's? those were cool.
    OH wowza.
    HAHAHA, I loved POG ! The slammers and different POGS, and it was a frenzy! POGS were crazy, I remember everyone having them, and still people I talk to, remember them is soooo weird because it was long, long ago >_<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a forever fan! That was the game I got with my first gameboy! I had silver then now I have gold,blue,crystal,green,and thats about it..but now I have a GBA sp so I have fun with more pkm....yeah I'm kinda wierd that way...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast