Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pokèmon

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya I still play it and im 18 I kind feel childish but the old school pokemon i stil love I would play the new ones if they didnt make all the god damn new freaky ones :Thumbd: .they overdid it the last ones that came out looked like a three year old drew them.
    Server_Ghost

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theres nothing wrong likeing the pokemon games,
    but when you go in public and start flapping your
    arms and saying char, char it starts to get a bit weird.
    But still "I'ts all good."
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie Seiryu may be famous one day Seiryu may be famous one day Seiryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    OMG!!!! Pokemon... I remembers back in the day... Summer of 97'... We queued up with our money in one hand and a copy of our prefered colour in the other... The anticipation of playing the game that launched the anime... We could no longer remain calm... We got back and slapped it on... Nobody saw us for a whole week... BUT WE EMERGED VICTORIOUS!!!! THE POKEMON LEAGUE CRUSHED, AND THE ELITE 4 SMASHED, WE HELD OUR HEADS UP HIGH!!!! *raises fist and crys*

Yeah, I like pokemon.
    Signatures suck.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

pokemon cheats, if you need them.

if you go in to boat in vermillion city, when you get the HM01 figt with someone and lose the battle.
    after you gain surf return to the boat and surf around it, on the right side there is a truck, you have to push it in the water with HM04 (strenght) when you do this a warp wil appear to the laik in saffron city, there you can catch mew, some strong pokemon and pikablu(maril)

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    if you go in to boat in vermillion city, when you get the HM01 figt with someone and lose the battle.
    after you gain surf return to the boat and surf around it, on the right side there is a truck, you have to push it in the water with HM04 (strenght) when you do this a warp wil appear to the laik in saffron city, there you can catch mew, some strong pokemon and pikablu(maril)
    exactly which Pokemon game was this for ? O_o
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was for Red and Blue...
    and it didn't work...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    O, it did work only if you had the skills, O, jah I forgot, you have to strenght the truck with
    MACHAMP..

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    O_o damn.... better stat leveling up my Machoke o_O
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast