Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: *poKe Poke* ekke its like jelly!=P~~

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO and don't make fun of how jelly like my belly is...I'm assuming belly at least. You seem very hyper...and you scare me...*slowly backs away*

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scarry Is Fun! Yay!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by insane_interpol_fan
    Welcome to AO and don't make fun of how jelly like my belly is...I'm assuming belly at least. You seem very hyper...and you scare me...*slowly backs away*
    hayYyYY dont back away.. *confusion GRABS insane_interpol_fan back* well since you here i think i should tell ya something "I LIKE FOOD" kekeke *DrooL*..

every one ask mi whats up well let mi c.. Ummm my roof, my light bulb and a.. HAY WATS THAT.. is it, OMG it is.. its a MISQUITO, DIE DIE DIE.. oh sorry and a Squashed bug MUAHHAHAHahHA

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You rock?? Ok... nuff said.
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Xterminate
    You rock?? Ok... nuff said.
    i rock?

i find my self more of a leaf then a rock...

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didnt mean take it literally
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Thanks
    haha okies then LOL...
    * i will sqwish you! you little blood sucker!* "muAhahhAHahhahAHA"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello, welcome, how are ya, watch'a up too, how's ya been, what's new, where's this goin ...... I like'd the'd cheetos ya,ya,ya,ya welcome to'd the Ao... HAve some fun and no we do not have a restroom; i checked "still holding it uuuuuuuuuuu"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast