Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: *poKe Poke* ekke its like jelly!=P~~

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by confusion
    hayYyYY dont back away.. *confusion GRABS insane_interpol_fan back* well since you here i think i should tell ya something "I LIKE FOOD" kekeke *DrooL*..

every one ask mi whats up well let mi c.. Ummm my roof, my light bulb and a.. HAY WATS THAT.. is it, OMG it is.. its a MISQUITO, DIE DIE DIE.. oh sorry and a Squashed bug MUAHHAHAHahHA
    ...i was just touched...o_O and yes yes kill that little misquito...tear its little heart out... heh heh heh... nice to meet you

Newbie Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey your funny and cool hahaha. Well funnier than most people. Welcome to Ao and have fun here.

This sig was made by Rajin at NarutoEX

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insane_interpol_fan
    ...i was just touched...o_O and yes yes kill that little misquito...tear its little heart out... heh heh heh... nice to meet you
    hahah i did dont worry LOL its dead didali dead! thank you

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    hello, welcome, how are ya, watch'a up too, how's ya been, what's new, where's this goin ...... I like'd the'd cheetos ya,ya,ya,ya welcome to'd the Ao... HAve some fun and no we do not have a restroom; i checked "still holding it uuuuuuuuuuu"
    *takes Deep breath*
    im doing good cant complain, nothin much just lookin around for the toilet, ok kinda bustin though, uMmm new?... the toilet down the hall, to the end of the hall. ENJOY THE NEW AND IMPROVED rest room uni sex LOL please wash your hands!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by confusion
    *takes Deep breath*
    im doing good cant complain, nothin much just lookin around for the toilet, ok kinda bustin though, uMmm new?... the toilet down the hall, to the end of the hall. ENJOY THE NEW AND IMPROVED rest room uni sex LOL please wash your hands!
    o' thank god i thought i'd never find it......... hehe i don't need the restroom anymore ^^
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    o' thank god i thought i'd never find it......... hehe i don't need the restroom anymore ^^

huh?.. SO YOUR THE ONE who water'd the plant!!!... uh Oh spagetti OoO LOL.. *wispers*"its ok i wont tell your secret to no one"

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

congratulations confusion and the rest of you (i'm too lazy to look at all of you who posted here - sorry no insult intended) you have succeded in confusing the hertofore unchallenged master of the confusion. I hereby pass my royal sceptar of confusion to you allong with my royal crown of chaos. may you faithfully perform the duties of your new office of MASTER OF CONFUSION!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3