Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon [Lol]

Newbie Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokemon [Lol]

okay anyways i made this thread cuz err...ummm.... well which is your fav season thingy i think i like pokemon advanced challenge and ive got a question

Q-Why do they keep making more pokemon seasons thingy?[gosh..im getin tired of it..]
    and i think this pokemon season [with misty] i think the ending wasnt that good err is it just me thinking that?

ooo and sorry if this is a repeat

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon [Lol]

A: they want to brainwash the minds of little kids to buy more of their games and merchandise
    if they stop the show, they lose control over their little American slaves

fave season?
    probably the current one
    because the opening song isn't as lame as the last several intros
    and the battles are more intense

haven't watched Pokemon for a while
    I try to catch the new ones on Saturday
    but I'm always seem to be busy at that time
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox's Avatar
    Thanks

errr why would they want to brain wash little kiddos lol anyways i just heard that theres a new pokemon that just came out in canada and i was like this ---->

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah pokemon advance challenge

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Rox
    ...ive got a question

Q-Why do they keep making more pokemon seasons thingy?[gosh..im getin tired of it..]
    Pokemon is Anime, and keep in mind that Anime is targeted for a Japanese Audiance... In Japan, the Pokemon craze never ended. Pikachu (one of the few Pokemon who has kept their original Japanese name) and company have become so popular in Japan that they have embedded themselves into modern Japanese culture, more so then 'Mickey Mouse' and 'Bugs Bunny' have in American culture. With the on-going TV series, plus numerous theatrical movie releases, there is no doubt that Pokemon is the most successful video game to Anime conversion ever... With the Anime paid for by Japanese merchandise and console game sales, the sales of the dubbed anime series is simply icing on the cake, and serves as attractive advertising for US console game sales...

Since there is no particular reason (yet..) for this thread to be in the Spoiler forum, it belongs in the general Anime/Manga Forum...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Pokemon [Lol]

well, i'm not sure why they keep making a new season....i don't watch the show...but
    it's what the kids like to see...

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    With the on-going TV series, plus numerous theatrical movie releases, there is no doubt that Pokemon is the most successful video game to Anime conversion ever...
    Moving...
    Whoa! Pokemon started as a video game?! When... What... How?! Oh boy... I had no idea, I just always thought the games came out after the show and its characters became a household name.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

yep, Pokemon started out as a video game
    heh, did you know that Digimon started out as a Tamagotchi-like virtual pet?
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast