Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon [Lol]

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon [Lol]

Sure didn't. That's awesome. I guess one really does learn something new every day.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Whoa! Pokemon started as a video game?! When... What... How?! Oh boy... I had no idea, I just always thought the games came out after the show and its characters became a household name.
    The original name of the video game was 'Pocket Monsters' for the original Black and White Nintendo GameBoy. The name was abbreviated (POcKEt MONster) for the US Market, and stuck in Japan as well. The story of the original anime series (when seen in the correct episode order) was actually a 'hint book' walk through of the original game...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Amazing! I didn't even know it started that long ago. I was just a wee little lad when the black and white game boy hit the market. Would've been great if I knew about it back then, though.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The original name of the video game was 'Pocket Monsters' for the original Black and White Nintendo GameBoy. The name was abbreviated (POcKEt MONster) for the US Market, and stuck in Japan as well. The story of the original anime series (when seen in the correct episode order) was actually a 'hint book' walk through of the original game...
    Hmm....never knew all that. Good buffet of info Len.

Newbie Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox may be famous one day Anime_Rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    yep, Pokemon started out as a video game
    heh, did you know that Digimon started out as a Tamagotchi-like virtual pet?
    Yea i did my brother had one when he was little and its like a virtual pet and my brother said its better than a tamagotchi

Newbie Cres may be famous one day Cres may be famous one day Cres's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have the say the first season, just because it was fine before they started adding more and more pokemon into the show, that's when I stopped watching it.

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

i think that the pokemon series is great but that it just nevr ends they keep making more and more the new one was first advance challage the newest one is advance battle what will the new one look like i mean if you saw the movie with the dragon rakrasa they showed one new pokemon i think will be in a new season but what will the new badfges look like i hope that it is good

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    my little sister watches this,I cant't take it, bunch of 10 year olds,BANG BANG,drop dead!
    Pokemon is for everyone, not just for kids, well some adults watches it. The anime is better then the video game IMO I used to love this anime back in 1990s but now I think it's ok anime
    Last edited by Gundam-Freedom; Sep 30, 2005 at 03:03 AM.

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast