Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Poll: Favorite Foreign Film

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Favorite films.........hmmm how about Shaolin Soccer, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Zatoichi's Blind Swordsman, Kung Fu Hustle.......Also there's Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Legend of the Drunken Master, The Chinese Connection, Meals on Wheels, Iron Monkey.......and I'm not sure if its a foreign film, The Professional!!

These are all gr8 movies.......and some not mentioned (like Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan Movies) are all good too!

Anime 4 Lyf!

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Shall we Dance?Two of my favourite foreign movies that also occupy a high position on my all time favourites list.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    any of the Zatoichi films...been watching em every saturday on international film channel

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    jean de florette, a beautiful movie. and the glory of my father. both beautiful movies, they make me cry.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here's A List

Spirited Away
    The Chorus
    Happiness Of The Katakuri's
    Battle Royale (Number One Only)
    My Neighbour Totoro
    Hero
    Monty Python And The Holy Grail (In Japanese, hilarious XD)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    my favorites foreign films are La India Maria, Cantiflas, El tonto, El diablo y El santo.!!!!!!!!!!lol

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh yeah, i guess anime is foriegn, so yeah any anime i've evar watched probably
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity's Avatar
    Thanks
    -Wasabi
    -My little bride
    -Azumi
    -IL MARE
    .::[ Semper Fi]::.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3