View Poll Results: If someone says word school, what is the first thing that comes into your mind?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oh no!

12 48.00%
  • Homeworks

1 4.00%
  • Unavoidable

8 32.00%
  • Wohoo!

4 16.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poll: What does word school mean to you.

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    u when i think back on school life *last year* it wasn't too bad
    i spent most of my time annoying ppl. when i started high school i never really turned up much but by 5th year i was there about 90% of the time * thats great to my standards*
    Yes school is shite but u hav to do it, its a part of life. u can learn alot of things in school that u can't learn any where else.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Responsibility.....the most horrifying word on earth.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    So far, I'm going to a two-year college or "community college"
    I think all the professors there are embittered by staying at a "lesser" renown college.

So far, ones a marxist, another an anti-american revolutionist, another a self-proclaimed genius, and others that just have the "bad attitude"

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for public school, it was beaurocratic bullshit, when I started out as a freshman in highschool I was excited about learning and being in a high school, but when I got into my senior year, I realized just how bullshit it really is, basically you just have to go as far as you can in your studies that way when you get to college you will be prepared for the work, some advice to high schoolers, TAKE AP CLASSES, they help you out ALOT in preparing you for college. I feel sorry though for those parents who are sending their kids to public school in my county, pretty soon the system will collapse.

However, now that I am in college, I LOVE IT, I love college, I wouldn't have it any other way. although classes are tough, you just have to push through it.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you say school I don't think on that building where I have to go everyday so I can "learn something". No, I think about life, because the world is our classroom and the life our theacher.

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Learning is something I cherish. My family taught me.....Your mind....Is the strongest part of your will, next to your heart.
    Those words are nice... and I think they're true.

Well, for me, school is a destroyer of a good sleep, and I love my sleep. I guess school isn't all that bad for me. Besides, I've had a lot of memories in that place and I especially love watching other people there.
    School IS part of my world, and it's just a matter of accepting it, and I guess I can truthfully say that I've learned a lot at school, although, I don't think the education I'm getting there is enough to help me survive.
    There are also days when I've had a lot of laughs at school, so it's also fun there at times, but boring almost all of the time.

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    school was hell, it was all about who was cooler and bigger.

once i got to college it was okay, people were able to be themselves. it was more if you did somehting at school stupid everyone would laugh and point. but at college it's more oh, hehe who gives a shit. i guess its a more grown up atmosphere and it gets rid of all the dumb people from school.
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yay.... I can answer this now. Well, I think school SUCKS. I mean, my teachers rock and everything, but I just hate to get up for school. It's sooo hard to fall asleep in school for me, and I have to wake up at 4:30 am cuz of the stupid busses, and get home at 5:00 pm.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast