Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The popes life at stake...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

The popes life at stake...

The pope's life is soon to pass on as some of u may know..heres a site about it

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=8055799

Seems as though hes gonna die at any minute or something if u ask me...when he does die..(which is im pretty sure in the near future)...we are to find ourselves another pope are we not? so then, do u think this popes gonna be just as great as Pope John Paul II? Or do u think hes gonna run things a little bit differently than before? Judging by how the catholic church has been doing and all..i think nothing much would really change...then again...i d k..the next pope may run things differently

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I forgot where I heard this from, but the very first pope somehow fell off his horse or something and after that he was able to prophesize every pope after him, until the one we're are having now...so if what I heard was true then ho ho ho I wonder if he's the last one

He's barely holding on man, urinary tract infection sounds serious

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    that looks like a hot-topic shirt, muahahahahha, but anyway, the I think the pope will die soon, it will be a very sad day when that happened, you know he was a good guy and a spiritual learder. He really helped alot of people.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    ...anyway, the I think the pope will die soon, it will be a very sad day when that happened, you know he was a good guy and a spiritual learder. He really helped alot of people.
    I agree... I think there will be a great sadness when he passes, I also think that the new pope will probably change up a few things (or at least he should) but that over all things will stay the same.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I think even the most devoted catholics have to see that he's nearing his end.
    With Parkinson's disease, old age, heart problems, failing kidneys (which poison his body), the list goes on...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I forgot where I heard this from, but the very first pope somehow fell off his horse or something and after that he was able to prophesize every pope after him, until the one we're are having now...so if what I heard was true then ho ho ho I wonder if he's the last one

He's barely holding on man, urinary tract infection sounds serious
    Actually the Pope is chosen by a council made up of all the Cardinals. They are literally locked in a building until they decide on a new Pope. They let the outside know whether a decision has been reached by the color of the smoke when they burn the ballots after each vote.

Details

It will be interesting to see who the next Pope is, and sad as well. There are not many men like Pope John Paul II.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I know that...once again thanks to the book "angels and demons"

but was there ever a prophecy that he would be the last pope in line

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Found it. You're talking about the prophesy of St. Malachy. According to that there are two Popes remaining, but I believe the authenticity is in question.

St. Malachy

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast