Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: popularity

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: popularity

at my school me and my freinds r the weird kids i hate the popular ppl! sometimes i want to shoot them all! i hate my school life.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    at my school me and my freinds r the weird kids i hate the popular ppl! sometimes i want to shoot them all! i hate my school life.
    u shouldint hate ppl dude. just dislike them almost as moch as hate but dont hate them

IM BACK

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey no more school shooting plz!

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i would consider myself wierd,but i am an outcast.i hate popular ppl too.but i dont want to shoot them
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate this crap, I don't think they do this anymore well that's what I think.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tep_master_swordsman
    1st of all dude,check ur grammar.cuz i could barely tell what u said sometimes.just make it normal internet lingo.
    i would class myself as a loser.and u know what?i enjoy every single second of it.i hate following the crowd and i could care less what ppl say about me.words cannot hurt me.u just gotta remember the phrase sticks and stones.i know thats cheesy but it really works.i dont know why ppl think that they're all high and mighty.my guess would have to be that they're all just a bunch of stuck up pricks if u ask me
    ok, sorry bout that...

Newbie HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Thanks

In life, there is somthing you must accept.
    There is allways someone out there better than you...Allways.
    Its a painfull fact to some people, but its the truth.
    As for popularity thing, its a childs game. And it last all the way till your dead.
    Some take it better than others.
    The reason a was famed at my school was becuase I beat the shit out of people who liked to pick on little kids. And for as there little preety faces went ugly.
    Except mine... Im still good lookin!
    What you do is ignore them, they hate that! They want to see you cry.
    But! When the hit you... Beat the shit out of them! Because 1. you have the right.
    2. they leave you alone and if not keep beating the shit out of them till they do.
    3. Its fun....well to me it was!
    I never **** with anyone, I let words pass they dont hurt.
    But when someone hits me, they get more trouble than they bargined for.
    My Advice: Ignore them intill they hit you. THEN KICK THERE ASS!
    How do you like my new hair do my Lord?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah popularity is gay
    I think that pop. is so imature and elementry
    Like we just had a poll at school and I only voted for freindliest and most likly to succed
    those r the only 2 things that matter to me in poll

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast