Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: popularity

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: popularity

JefferyXie and Sousuke Sagara are you made at the world? there are popular, and not. Famous people are only popular because more people know there name. Popular is base off looks, being the smartest, funny person in class, the trouble maker, drama kids, who ever the leader is will be more popular than the others. That's why they say "take a stand" I'm in the anime club, and I got class clown. People only know my name because I'm funny. You want to hear a joke. i'll tell. People act like Popular is big, but it's not! Do what you love, and someone will think you cool.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i am at the bottom of the popularity chart. not many people even talk to me. -_- and that is sad.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    Smart ppl aren't considered worthy in my opinion coz some try to act cool when they aren't really while arrogant ppl thinking they're so gooood pisses me off.
    I have to say, that's kind of a mean thing to say. In fact, I kind of take offense to that. I'm a pretty smart person. Why are you just deciding on a whim that anyone smart is not worthy? And of what? If it's a "not worthy of my friendship" kind of deal, then I'm sure they'll get over with you flaunting that attitude around. That kind of attitude obviously isn't going to win you any friends.

And by the nature of the word, "arrogant" people are just that...arrogant. It means that they are pre-disposed to think they're better than some people. That doesn't mean that you can group all people you don't like into that class though. Believe it or not, by saying stuff like "smart people aren't considered worthy in my opinion", you yourself are being very arrogant. You're arrogant to assume that you have reigning judgement over who is worthy of whatever or not. Please think about what you're typing before you submit the post.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Little Hobbit's right.

What makes you think you're so great anyways, Jeffery? ^_^

Let me put it this way:
    What EXACTLY is "cool"?

Isn't "cool" based off of what people think of them?

So... if everyone thinks he's cool. Then, obviously, he is.

If you don't think "cool" is so great... then whatever. It's your opinion.

People are people, my dear Jeffery. You're no greater or worse than them. It doesn't matter if they treat you worse, or better. They're people, as well. They deserve just as much as you do...

Look, they're smart. So what?
    They'll have an advantage in life that you won't. But you'll have an advantage as well.

...let me just say one thing... :

These smart arrogant people you're talking about? ........ in the end, they don't have happy lives... they never find out what real happiness is.......... always too busy with their work, they end up being really stressed and etc.

Not only that, but they die at a young age because of all the stress they put on themselves.

So stop being so sour, or you might die with them. <_<;;

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5