Thread: PortConMaine 2005! WOOT!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

PortConMaine 2005! WOOT!

http://www.portconmaine.com/

an anime convention in south portland maine.

not as impressive as otakon but it should be fun! check it our if you live close enough. entrance isn't free but it is cheap.

the convention is june 24-26.

(sorry for the late notice! i forgot about it until now!!!!!)

if you come look for me. i'll be a big guy wearing a flaming shirt (the pattern, it's not really on fire) and a red hat red hat (a red hat linux hat).

cheers!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I went last year -for about 10 minutes. It was OK for southern Maine but nothing really to write home about. It was mostly Cartoon Network fanboys and fangirls.

Of course the cable system in Greater Portland has ADV's Anime Network On Demand, so maybe things will improve.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm hopping so. i know a bunch of hard-core otaku's around here and they are major parts of the planning of the event (saddly i am not as i was not available to work on it due to prior commitments... at least i can go :?)

it's actually one of the local (south portland) highschool teachers that heads the event this year. she's an awesome teacher and really enjoys anime too

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"