Thread: Possible Journal Upgrades?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Possible Journal Upgrades?

Not terribly important, just pouring my mind out on the site a little lol....remember at the old AO how there was the option of adding what song you were listening to at the moment? Would be cool to see that back, and also....maybe add more to the list of "Moods" in the journal like beforehand. Well, that's all i got i guess.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah. More moods would be great. I really miss that.
    Seduced by Flesh

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those are a couple of good ideas we'll see what can be done when Phil resurfaces.

As for the features of the Paleo-AO journal, that journal system was an old vBulletin system that Ewdi had hacked and hacked some more. Some of the journal features, like the old Gallery system are things that will only appear in a VeloInteractive location.

But that doesn't mean that spiderweb or Dan couldn't add a similar hack of their own to this journal system.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    It would be sweet to see some of those old features back again. If it isn't too much to ask, could we possibly have the journal search function again? It was pretty convenient.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would love to have the old journal we had at the old AO. I hope Dan or Phil can get it done.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The old journal System was I think ether a custom MOD or a MOD that only worked on 2.x version of Vbulletin

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, I will see what can be done to get a few more things. Its not possible to use the old Journal at this point, but I am sure there are ways to improve what we have.

Dan