Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers: When will it ever end???

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Power Rangers: When will it ever end???

I swear, that show is getting on my nerves. When the ninja storm ended, I thought it was over. Then came Dino Thunder. Then when that ended, I thought it was over, but then came SPD. Gosh! That show is sooo annoying! The special effects are bogus, and you could tell the sword is made of rubber. To be honest, the fighting isn't all that great, either. Oh, god? When will it be over!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power Rangers: not anime.

moving.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Who cares? I watched Power Rangers in kindergarden. It will never end! It's an important stage in a child's career, and then it's gone. That's just the way it is! And it's obviously watched enough that they can make more, so I don't see it ending.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah its not that hard to ignore. I somehow I have. True it is annoying, but as long as people keep watching it and buying their products, it will continue to survive. I mean if it really bothers you so much, why do you waste your time remembering all the show's names and keeping up with their existance?

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know when I was a little kid, power rangers were not that bad, however they seem to be getting stupider, than they already were, and it's not because I've grown up.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^ ooh, I think you're wrong. "growing up" has everything to do with it. Not nessisaryly physcially... peer pressure? Yeah, growing up has alot to do with it.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    i saw power rangers like 7 years ago back in my country when i was litle and eveyone liked even me and my friends play as the power rangers.lol

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    if ne body above the age of 12 still watches powerranger's there is something od about that. i mean you've gotta move through like at least 4 saga's e.g space, turbo, thunder zord, ninja. and all of them share the same story lines just new people new enimies etc. all a big cycle.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast